Tacara at Westover Hills is a 312-unit luxury Class A apartment community located in the dynamic Westover Hills area of San Antonio. Built in 2014, this property offers residents resort-style features and direct walkability to many retail shops and restaurants within Westpointe Shopping Center and Westover Marketplace.
Tacara at Westover Hills is situated in a highly visible location off State Highway 151 near Loop 410. The property benefits from its proximity to major employers in the Westover Hills area, an award-winning, master-planned development encompassing more than 1,300 acres. Nearby employers include Nationwide Insurance Regional Operations Center, JPMorgan Chase Operations Center, Microsoft San Antonio Data Venter, OVC, Maxim Integrated, SeaWorld, Petco Operations Center and the Texas Cryptology Center. The property was completed in October 2014 and reached 95% occupancy in February 2015.
Casey Development closed on the sale of Tacara at Westover Hills in 2015.
- 312 apartment homes offering one-, two-, and three-bedroom floor plans with an average unit size of 825 square feet
- Resort-style community amenities include pool with sun deck and numerous fountains, luxe aqua lounge, state-of-the-art fitness center, media/game room, electric car charging station and dog park
- Luxurious interior features and amenities, including stainless steel appliances, granite countertops with undermount sinks, garden-style soaking tubs and vinyl wood-plank style flooring in all areas except bedrooms and closets
- Highly walkable location with direct access to restaurants and retail shops
- Located in Westover Hills, one of the fastest growing areas of San Antonio with major employers nearby
- Fully leased up in less than twelve months